Thank you for trusting us to take care of your furry family member while you are away. For your convenience please read our requirements and fill out the lodging instruction form below.
This will be your confirmation of your pet’s lodging instructions.
We will not longer be going over instructions at check in to expedite the check in process for you and your pet.
1. All pets must be current on all vaccinations.
1. Dogs – DHPP, Kennel Cough (every 6 months), Rabies
2. Cats – FVRCP, Rabies
2. All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.) or they will be treated at owner’s expense.
3. Cleveland Heights Animal Hospital has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
4. If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, Cleveland Heights Animal Hospital has my permission to administer such medication.
5. Pets may be picked up from 7am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, or, 8am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday. If your pet is picked up after the times listed you will be charged for another night.
6. If your pet develops loose stools during their stay, we will treat your pet as needed based on diagnostic tests and physical exam findings. The fee assessed will be based on treatment. If the loose stools are determined to be stress related, your pet will treated without notifying you unless you specifically request prior notification.
7. In the event your pet refuses it's regular diet, we have a variety of appetizing options available for purchase.
*Please note that during holidays/busy season you will be asked to prepay for one night of your total reservation. One of our staff members will reach out via phone for payment information.
Emergency Phone Number:
Emergency Phone Number 2:
Check In Date:
Check In Time:
(if needs vaccines must check in prior to noon)
Check Out Date:
Check Out Time:
(after 3 pm if getting a bath)
-- select --Cottage (K9 any size)Sunshine Suites (K9 under 60lbs)Tiny (K9 under 30lbs)Cat Condofeline only
In the event your pet needs medical attention:
DO NOT CALL prior to treatmentCall Prior to treatment
Pet #1 Name:
Type of Food:
-- select --Our Food (Purina EN)Own Food
(how much, how often , special instructions, puzzle bowl, separate to feed, allergies, etc.)
Please list any medications - the name of the medication, how much and how often:
MUST BE IN ORIGINAL VIAL WITH RX LABEL
Please select all that apply.
Dog AggressiveThunderstorm AnxietyFood AggressiveAnxietyBlindDeafArthritisDiabeticChew BlanketsFearfulPeople AggressiveTries to Escape
Name of flea prevention, date last given/applied:
Bathing (bath, nails, ear flush)Nail TrimNONE
Pet #2 Name:
(how much, how often , special instructions, puzzle bowl, separate to feed, allergies,etc.)
Pet #3 Name:
Pet #4 Name:
Upload Vaccine Records: (doc, docx, pdf)
If from another practice.